Datos personales

Mi foto
Santiago
amargada crónica

sábado, 18 de julio de 2015

I want to travel with you, I want to take the Transsiberian train and camping in Mongolia, go through China, and see the Great Wall, walk in Beijin and then and go to Tokio and Hong Kong. I want to go to Bangkok and to Pai, and drive around with you, and we can go to Myanmar and see the sunrise in Bagan, to Laos and sail through the Mekong, I can even stand Vietnam again, just to eat Pho with you in Hoi An, and if you want, we can go to Halong Bay. We should go to Philippines and Fiji, but first we are going to stop in Indonesia, and this time you're going to help me to make it to Mentawai, and we are going to travel longer in Sulawesi, I'll show you why I love so much Lombok, and this time we are going to go to Sumbawa too. We can celebrate in Fiji and then finish all in South Africa.
I want to get lost with you, and I want to get tan with you, and I want to sleep in crappy hostel with crashing wifi conections, and drink awful cheap beer and eat weird but tasty street food,
I want to play with my name and you can play with yours, make people guess where I'm from,
I want to push myself to see how far can I go, to see where are my limits, where I should stop.
But what I want the most is do all those things with you, not because I like you, but because you're such a special person, you're such a good heart, and I know that you'll enjoy it so much, you're going to be so happy, and you deserve that so much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario